When you visit Grace Covenant, wear whatever you want to wear. We have a very broad variety of dress styles, so you won’t feel out of place unless, of course, you show up wearing formal evening wear or a masquerade costume.
Grace Covenant has a family-like atmosphere. We strive to maintain a warm and welcoming environment. We want our guests to feel comfortable. We won’t make you wear a visitor badge, stand up, or stand out in any way. We just want you to feel at home.
We believe families are important to God, so they are important to us. Children are welcome to participate during our services. Their participation grows out of a biblical tradition and a conviction that children are members of God’s covenant community.
But we also have excellent programs for kids during our services, including:
- Clean and safe nurseries for birth through 2 years.
- Children’s Church for kids ages 3 years thru 5 years.
- Beginning Catechism Club for children in Kindergarten -
thru - 1st Grade
- Primary Catechism Club for children in 2nd and 3rd grades.
- Children's Church and Catechism Clubs meet during the sermon
portion of our services.
[For More information check out: Children's Ministry]