When you visit Grace Covenant, wear whatever you want to wear. We have a very broad variety of dress styles, so you won’t feel out of place unless, of course, you come wearing formal evening wear or a masquerade costume.
A PDF file, with this week's bulletin and Order of Worship, is available here.
Grace Covenant has a family-like atmosphere. We strive to maintain a warm and welcoming environment. We want our guests to feel comfortable. We won’t make you wear a visitor badge, stand up, or stand out in any way. We just want you to feel at home.
We believe families are important to God, so they are important to us.
Children are welcome to participate during our services. Their participation grows out of a biblical tradition and a conviction that children are members of God’s covenant community.
But we also have excellent programs for kids during our services, including:
- Clean and safe nurseries for birth through 2 years.
- Children’s Church for kids ages 3 years thru 5 years.
- Beginning Catechism Club for children in Kindergarten - thru - 1st Grade
- Primary Catechism Club for children in 2nd and 3rd grades.
- Children's Church and Catechism Clubs meet during the sermon portion of our service.